Translate

February 8, 2009

CIKGU BESTAH SUDAH KAHWIN!!!!! XD

I am so happy to knew it!!!!!!!!!
so miss him lar!!!!
XD

Cikgu Bestah was my form teacher during in form 6.
He is a Physic teacher.....
we knew he already tunang....
tak sangka sudah kahwin liao!!!!!
really so happy!!!!


I knew it from here!

http://jofannabridal.blogspot.com/2009/01/e-session-bestah-and-cecilia.html


thanks for George! XD

and your works still look awesome!!!!
my sensei looked so handsome!!!!
wakaka!!!

congratulation! Bestah!


3 comments:

  1. Wah~
    so suddenly eh~
    but hor,
    he x tell us pun~~ -.-
    how u know de?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahahahah..d world is sooooo small...bestah is my fren during study togather at matric college labuan, he odi married pun i dont know..cilaka punya budak..diam2 lagi tu..he's a good in skateboard...

    ReplyDelete