Translate

May 16, 2009

Pump It Up (PIU) at home! FUUUUUUUU!!!

For arcades lover....
sure know PIU......
the dancing ( step step steps) machine.
I'm damn worst playing this T^T
Blur kaw kaw!

after saw&heard one of the PIU PRO PLAYER
He said he was about 150++ kg
he played PIU for 3 years... and now

his body FIT! TALL! HANDSOME!
maybe now he 65-75kg only!
O_O


believe it?


.
.
.

believe it.



thus,i shared this story to my sister...

the next day she told me that she had
brought a dancing mat.

=="
























this is the games
pc & ps2
















































this is the mat












I step on it!
inside like plastic










my sis try on pc


but
dont know why can open it...
maybe we dont know how to open























is a big

PHAIL


but nice try!
my sis will buy ps2~~~

wahahaah~





No comments:

Post a Comment