Translate

September 20, 2010

HAPPY HAPPY HOLIDAYS+WEEKENDS!!!




16 Sept
Centre Point, 4th floor Palm Square
was the Gamebeat 2010
1st time which was an event for
tournament PIU competition.

actually me was gonna have dance perform.
but unfortunately the CP didn't provide
PA sysrem in last minute.
so just cosplay for support!

oyes, me as Akita Neru.

the Vocaloids



--------------


18 Sept

at Star City.
the Grand opening for our
maid & cosplay cafe
KIRAMEKI!
link to the official page: Here

oyes, me one of the maid


*please ignore Dwenchan*
(1st man from right)

Sebastian! *blush*



-----------------

19 Sept

at Donggongon Library Mini hall
we celebrated The Mooncake Festival
by our temple.


Decor by my 2nd sis


bro as PA system a.k.a DJ
my papa oso help (botak one)

FOOD!!!!
and me....

perform...
of course...


WWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHOOOOO!!!



IM SO MAN!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahah!
we non stop laughed at the back stage!

at the end of event,
sis won a prize from the
Riddle competition.
well done!


tupperwareeeeeeeeeeeees


--------

Stay toon in next yer XD



No comments:

Post a Comment