Translate

February 4, 2012

May Lee Big Day!


This is a very unexpected story....


My colleague, Cassey asked me interested to join their
'ji mui' dance for May Lee wedding~
Its sound fun for me, so yes my answered.

song:
Roly Poly by T-ara

dancer:
-May Lee ((bride)
-Carmen
-Chroe
-Kai Li
-Me

helper:
-Cassey

I learned whole dance just in few hours due
to my good memorize dance steps.
Most epic was,all four were classmates
and same age, except me.
Some are even mother for 2 children.

At night,
theme - 60's fashion

made the hairband myself!

thick make-up on eyes part,
pokka dot pink dress~
pearl accessories


SS time

They booked the VIP room @ Amp Square, Suria Shopping Complex.
very nice, and grand!




ending pose!

After the recording,
we enjoyed karaoke and food!!!!


The next day, afternoon,
we had our 2nd recording at Cassey's house.
theme - colourful!


thank you Cassey for my hairdo,
me without make-up, so put my big glassless frame,
to cover my small eyes.

bunny jacket
and bunny tail~~~

"LOOK AT MY PHONE! MY PHONE!"

and smile~

Congratulation May Lee!!!

Our video played during the wedding dinner night.
do you want to see the video???

click 'PLAY'
special thanks to 2 video men :3

enjoys~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment