Translate

November 29, 2013

FUWA FUWA TIME MAID CAFE


This year I joined as a maid for Fuwa Fuwa Time Maid cafe 
during 2 days HOBBYCON


Few months ago, we had photoshoot for all the chosen maids.
Everyone super moe with their maid outfits!


Here our Head Maid! Maguro Chan!

Moe Moe Moena <3 nbsp="" p="">

HAHAHA I love my little hat, made by myself!
Here the rest of maids that new to me...

Shy D.D 

Hiyori

Vermiel

 She has same name with me called Nana.

Aika~

Helper, Aly

Last but not least, Jna!

Love one~

After wait for months, here comes our picture!!!

TADAAAAA!!!!




So much love with the pic! 
TOTEMO FUWA FUWA XD


Thanks to Maguro, we also got chibi version!


And and and...
you can vote for your favourite maid!
Just go to HOBBYCON facebook page...

LIKE
 then go to...



LKE ME!!! XD






HAHAHAH
see you there~~~






signature photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment