Translate

January 15, 2015

HOBBYCON 2014


Sorry!!!! I'm late again!
Here my story of Hobbycon 2014 
Due to last minute change of venue, we didn't have an air-con hall :(
Everyone in, the smaller hall turned into "sauna bath room" !

I joined few friends shared a booth to sell some stuffs...
Can't believe there were no tables and chairs provided!
Everyone had to bring their own table and chair 
very troublesome :(
Friend so brilliant hahahah we used boxes covered with cloth
and flea market style yo!
Too bad didn't manage to up pics because it in my phone
(too lazy bah)






I know I shouldn't cosplay with such hot weather
but but this plan already 1 year!
So I MUST BRING IT OUT!!!!

My love one as Billy
Me as Jacqueline
from Arakawa Under The Bridge


While waiting for my friend, met Jon for my 1st time~~


OMG!!!!!!!!!!!
Guru Guru Mahou Girl!
All the way from Brunei!
SO lovely!


YES!
He's here!

Jackson all the way from Tip of Borneo!
HAHAHHA
Thank you so much for the lovely pictures~~~


.
.
.
.
.






Day 2, not much crowd
Neighbour not in, my friends not in...
I sell with my love one only


Thank for let me took autograph and picture with Onnies
oh J*SUS thanks to that kid
WHYUNOTAKEMYLEGS!!!!!!!!! 






Abby from Kuching a.k.a Emcee

















.The End.


1 comment:

  1. Saw myself taking photos during the All Stars March, haha! :P

    ReplyDelete