Translate

November 12, 2008

My graduation day~Convo! PeaC3!

















YAY! 6 November was my convocation day!
All the upper six students were very excited and prepared
their big grown
also the most important thing-------square hat XD


















I love this pic so much! Thousand of thanks to
Mr. CHUCKY!!!
Here were Myron and me~
Sit steadily,wait to go up stage to take our
graduation file~



















Then was CAMERA time!!!!!!!!!!!!
i like to be at the middle XD
i'm sure not only me haha
but nasib i tall enough to stand in middle
hohoho~ sorry for the shorts one.......


















My mum also come come joy joy
wooow,we looked like sisters XD



















my form teacher and classmates~







~GoodLuck Everyone~







PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment