Translate

July 5, 2009

Happy Parents' Day!!!!!!!!!

yesterday night~
our temple organized an event~
at kasigui temple

yay~

parents day~~~


waaah~~~~ me help them deco
at 4+ pm~
atatakai purple~
warm.............. =_=


we eat,sings,and play together~

me only bring mom~
daddy at Kelantan cant join us..
oka-chan n me~
look alike ka???



bro n his fren



my mom so SYOK XD


group photo~



after event...
the randomness start attack us


u jump!




i jump!!!!!


.
.
.


not only this,
at noon i went to do my medical checkup
for my new job
Publib Bank

is my 1st time for urine test.......
1st time i touched my urine OAO"

1st time to do X-ray
my 1st time top naked out from my house
ei, gt wear the clinic dress la LOL


ROFL my skeleton!!!



/
/
/




Happy Parents' Day~



2 comments:

  1. LOL actually if u wear white shirt, u just take off bra to xray

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiz... i dono bah XD
    i was like sampalau... XD

    ReplyDelete