Translate

July 1, 2009

The Passion Upon the Music

tis monday...
me went to my sis part time work place.
Fook Chow Society, near City Mall
cus her boss want me to teach her
the japanese song
but she out to dinner. Sial =="

alar...
i just stay there
and peeking my sis



She is learning this
SHIIIIIIIIII......
mother doesn't know XD


sit next to her
sensei.... sensei husband is a
teacher in Kian Kok
teaches chinese instruments
I WANT HIS TALENTED HUSBAND
*_________*


i'm boring




*_____________________________*

yeah
display only!
hope she sell those stuffs....
well,all are from overseas.



after class,sis bring me to bookstore
all are old books.

and we found this

l
l
l
v



HOW WONG AH! HOW WONG AH!
HOW GAN YIU WONG AH!
(cantonese)
quote the Digi XD




I love musics
i wish i can learn all the instrument
western or eastern
I only know a little bit T^T


here,
end up with a drawing that float in my mind.





looong time dint draw
so sorry for the cacat-ness...
will colour it soon, if i rajin la



^_^v

1 comment: