Translate

December 26, 2010

Hobbycon 2010... yeah...





Hobbycon 2010 finally over~
Here some share from me hehehe :)

11 Dec - Day 1
Me as Mio
Don't Say Lazy version

once again singing performance
from me~
I admitted that i can't sing well, butthis time i sang
better than last year.
Frog voice never stop me from singing LOL

too bad its sold out when I go back

Solo cosplay competition...

AWESUM sister!

epicness....


12 Dec - Day 2
Me as Kagura :3


and not CHUN LI!!!!!!!!!!

CAN'T THEY SEE THE DIFFERENT!
zzzzz..... I'm totally upset about this!
most of the people (random people)
called me CHUN LI!
"Hey Chun Li,! can we take picture with you?"
I was.....

.....

back to the topic,


hahaha! EPIC!
Pedo Bear been cover!

special thanks to Kyanime members~
thanks for the support
also too part in the group competition!
well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD



see ya in 2011!!!!!!
biggest wish is to have more
improvement in my cosplay XD

*all pics credit to the photogs*



No comments:

Post a Comment