Translate

May 9, 2012

Bleuette To The Next Round!


Do you still remember? Last I said that I had join a Doll Fashion Contest?
http://www.rubyredgalleria.com/competition/

Finally the result announced, hurhurhur
I INTO THE TOP 8!!!! NOW MOVING TO THE NEXT ROUND!!!
result can be see from here
http://www.rubyredgalleria.com/new/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=122&Itemid=64&lang=en/

find my name~ Nana Chin Hin Rui

2 of my designs been chosen!
i. Catch Butterfly

ii. High Tea@Secret Garden

There is one design inspired from Alice In Wonderland which is not been chosen.
Maybe too much of copyright.


Actually I drawn 4 designs, the forth one is Inspector style, inspired from Sherlock Holmes.
Somehow I drawn not nice, and the colour match kind of boring, erm not really good in explain but already decided not submit it up.

Now, I need to make the costumes out, in Bleuette size.

And bring it to Hong Kong for catwalk. haha of course not the dolly catwalk, is I'm going to catwalk, holding the doll and presents the costumes.
Unfortunately, I can't fly to Hong Kong :(
So probably just courier the costumes to them-in-charge before 2nd July.

*crossfinger*
Wish all the best :s

No comments:

Post a Comment