Translate

June 9, 2012

MY 23rd BIRTHDAY~

7th June 2012

My 23 years old Birthday!!!
My beloved was the 1st gave me present~
A pretty necklace from Lazo Diamond <3
I love you!!!

6th June, I went to Kirameki cafe as usual
for dance practice.
Suddenly, a cake with surprice for me!!!
hahahahah thank you~
really unexpected!

I wish.......

Very big thank you you guys!!
very happy and appreciated!

Also some gift from them XD awww
strawberry chocolate cake & strawberry porch!
and this
A present from myself. Lucky arrived in time~
The Kyarypyamupyamu Studio Ghibli BGM
music edited with lovely, energetic version~
<3
I brought a shampoo with 50% discount!
and a strawberry shower gel (member only)
The shower gel smell very sweet!
feels like i bathe with candy!
YES!
Zumba ticket one is sister's and another one
sister brought for me!
ZUMBA + EAT!!!!! 16th june!

7th June
Ang Pow from parents as gift ^o^
wear new shirt+skirt on my birthday day!
close up look!
sorry no makeup, no hairdo. I am lazy.
At night
Sister treat me Sushi at Wojamama, Lintas.
with her bf and mama too.
Salmon!!!!!!!
but actual size =_=
And then, epic moment...
Joanna appeared with Pedo helmet!
holding the script of
"ADVENTURE OF HAMCHOI*
Amber stand beside holding camera recording!
Shariff came in, Birthday song played! LOL
Lastly, Ceres came in with a cake!
omg!!! what a big surprise!
Thank you so much for the gift! touched me a lot!
totally trolled!
here the video Amber recorded.

*pic above credit to Amber*

Thanks again everyone :'D
Really have a great Birthday for me!
Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment